We all know those dog and dog mom accounts that we strive to be like. That’s why we have come up with the Insta dog gift guide for the aesthetically minded dog lover! These gifts are Instagramable and will surely get the likes and comments you hope for!
- Rebel Dawg Friends Frame – This cute tag from Rebel Dawg is a framed photo of their name. Let them show off how important they are with this acrylic ID tag that’s inspired by Friends!
- Asher and Grey Ho Ho Ho Bandana – This is the perfect bandana for the holidays and so cute for the gram! It really doesn’t need much more explaining than that!
- Eat Play Wag No-Pull Harness – The fanciest, and most beautiful no-pull harness around! Perfect and simple design for enthusiastic pups who pull on their walks Front-clip discourages your pup from pulling in a safe and painless way!
- PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Dog Bed – Meet the most beloved dog bed in the world. Made from human-grade memory foam all of our dog beds are designed to ease joint pain and provide maximum support for your four-legged friend. The PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Dog Bed was designed to provide our best friends with the ultimate place to rest while blending into homes with its modern and luxurious design.
- Meet Maev – Until they learn to talk, Maev is here to meet our dogs’ needs. Diet is the most important choice you make about your dog’s health (& behavior). We’re here to make it easy, with vet-formulated nutrition and a community that has your back.
- Sony – Cyber-shot DSC-HX80 18.2-Megapixel Digital Camera – Keep your phone on the side, and let this Sony Cyber-shot digital camera do the work. It enjoys a 18.2-megapixel sensor and an 30x zoom so that you can focus on the action and get highly detailed shots. Powerful flash modes and solid low-light performance means this Sony Cyber-shot digital camera gets the results you want.
- The Odin Treat Dispenser – This treat-dispensing toy with a modern, modular design will keep your pup busy and engaged while playing. Attach two or more together to change the way your dog plays with it and keep things interesting and fresh.
- rupert and co bandana and hair set – These fabric choices are spot on with what we would wear on our own blouses! And the fact that they have matching hair scrunchies?! YES, PLEASE!
- Scotty’s Bowties – Quality and super cute bowties, bandanas, and more! Scotty’s is forever one of our favorites because they last through play time, photoshoots, and just look so dang good on our dogs!!
- Susan Alexandra Beaded Leash – This will surely turn some heads and have people double tapping your photos! This handmade beaded leash is one of a kind! Literally! They are all made by hand so not one will be the exact same as another.
- Bocce Bakery themed dog treats – They have made their treat list and checked it twice…and they have our favorite pups’ gifts for all whether naughty or nice!
- Zippy Paws – Known for their design and quality, ZippyPaws is and has always been one of our favorites of all time! They speak for themselves. Go ahead, don’t be shy. Spend a pretty penny on your dog so you can both be happy.
- Rivington Rose – These handmade accessories for your dog are to die for! They are unique and will catch the scroller’s eye on Instagram! Easily get those likes with Rivington Rose dog accessories.
Ripley and Rue Poop Bag Holder – Don’t leave home without this handy and cute poop bag pouch. Comes with a full roll of bags and a clip to easily attach to our soft grip leash. Plenty of room to keep a spare roll, treats, or other small walkie essentials.