This gift guide is basically a shout out to all of our fur baby-loving dog moms who want to show off their love of dogs in every way possible! These gifts are for the fashionable, Instagram loving, fur baby obsessed dog moms out there. Surely some of these items were already on your Christmas wish list!
1. ACNE STUDIOS Painted Dog Cotton T-Shirt – Dogs on clothes. They just make us happy! This cotton t-shirt’s slightly boxy, drop-shoulder fit gives it a modern edge that embodies the label’s refined tailoring codes. With a painting by British artist Lydia Blakeley printed at the chest, functionality and fun meet to create a piece of casualwear that’s set to take you from low-key workdays to weekends on-the-go.
2. Joules Rain Boots – Dogs on rain boots. It can’t get any cuter!! Making a splash in puddles becomes even more fun when you’re clad in these black rain boots by Joules! Touting an easy slip-on design, a cozy faux-fur insole, and quirky dog print, these waterproof rubber boots make greeting rain a giddy endeavor. Walking the dogs in the rain will never be the same.
3. Loft Dog Pajama Set – Have we mentioned that we love dogs on clothes and, well, everything? Yeah, that includes our pajamas too! Say hello to chic dreams (and good night to sacrificing style) with this irresistibly soft jammies set. We’ll be dreaming of rescuing more dogs tonight!
4. Unfortunate Portrait ‘Dog Walken’ T-shirt – I relate to this shirt so much it hurts. Anybody else feel like a dog walker sometimes? But that’s okay. Because that means we have THAT much more dog love at home. This shirt is super soft and will surely get some laughs at the dog park or on your daily walks around the block!
5. Gucci Dog Patch Stripe Top – This stylish wool sweater from Gucci is hands down on each of our Christmas lists this year. This sweater has a crew neck, long sleeves, embroidered details, glitter details and a striped pattern. Glitter and dogs. That’s all I need.
6. Dog Mom Keychain Set by Rupert & Co. – I will find any excuse to let the world know that my dog is my best friend. This all new acrylic charm and keychain set is super cute and we need it now! Add the keychain to your car keys to let the valet know what’s up and add the charm to your besties collar to show off your friendship for all to see at the park!
7.Sara Roka Vea Dog-Print Skirt – We’re in love all over again. This high waisted, front-tie skirt is made in Italy and we have never loved a skirt more than we do right now. Yes, we love it even more than that first pink dance tutu we got when we were five years old.
8. Altea Dog-Print Pointed Collar Shirt – If we’re going to have dogs on our pajamas and dogs on our skirts, we definitely need a nice button down with pretty dog print too! This 100% polyester shirt is perfect to show the office how much you love all things dog. It’s sophisticated, stylish, and screams “show me pictures of your dog”. It’s the perfect way to make new friends in the office!
9. Ashley Williams Dog-Print Slip Dress – This cute dog print dress is made in the UK, 100% silk, and is just an obsession we’ve had for awhile! With its sweetheart shaped neckline and feminine spaghetti straps, you can bet your bottom dollar that we’re on the waiting list for when it comes back in stock.
10. Noble Friends Shop Custom Beanie – Spice up your cold-weather collection with a custom embroidered pet beanie! The thick knit offers tons of warmth and comfort while the fold-over cuff showcases your unique design and gives the hat a personal flair. Finished with a pom-pom on top for a classic silhouette, this beanie is so beyond cute.
11.The Paws Co. Bandana and Mask – If we have to wear face masks, we might as well embrace it and match our dogs! The Paws Co. offers two styles of masks and lots of different fabrics to choose from! You can match your dog every day of the week, and then some!
12. Saint Rue City Mini – There’s nothing small about the style statement you’ll make with the new City Mini purse. This practical yet chic mini-bag adds an edge to any look. But you can’t forget to add the bold and elegant City Strap or one of your own straps or belts when you want to upclass your look! The City Mini is micro in size but big enough for your keys, a few cards and your favorite lip balm. Not only is it trendy and ridiculously cute, the bag’s interior also contains an elastic strap to snugly hold your poop bag roll including and a secret opening to pull those bags out with ease! The City Mini perfectly combines a casual yet classy and confident vibe to every step you take.
13. Tell Your Dog I Said Hi Unisex Sweatshirt – This comfy fleece-lined sweatshirt is cute and wam and needs to be in your ‘Winter staples’ collection. Just throw it on and head out the door to get some grocery shopping done, walk the dogs, or just cozy up with your dog, a cup of hot cocoa, and Hallmark holiday movies.
14. 2021 Dog Calendar – A little work of art to help you (or someone you love) stay organized. Swoon over the cutest pup paintings as the months go by with this Jolly Awesome dog calendar. Personalize the cover with a title of your choice, then grab a pen and fill out the blanks with all the things you’ve got coming up! 2021 will surely have more festivities on the calendar!
15. Rebel Dawg Key Chain – This cute keychain just tells it how it is. That’s one thing we love about Rebel Dawg is that they don’t beat around the bush with their thoughts and feelings! This keychain boasts the truth that my kid is cuter than your kid. My kid also happens to have paws and a wagging tail.
16. Dog Mom Heart Pin – Are you the World’s Best Dog Mom? Of course you are! So this is the perfect pin for your bag or jacket! Wear this enamel pin and let the world know that you aren’t just any type of Mom, you’re a Dog Mom. Perfect for every Dog Mom out there!
17. Jax & Darci Sweater – This cozy crewneck sweatshirt is fleece lined for comfort and warmth and designed to turn heads! The only word that comes to mind when looking at this, is “S’CUTE”! The color combos and paw prints are just adorable!
18. GiFlynn Design Jacket – OH. MY. GOOOOSH. These are a MUST-HAVE for every devoted dog mom. A hand painted miniature pet portrait denim jacket for one to five pets. This just takes crazy dog mom to a whole new level and we couldn’t be more stoked about it!! Although the artist is booked for 2020, you can save 10% by pre-ordering for 2021!
19. BrielleBelle Personalized Ring – These fashionable and meaningful “wrap” rings are adjustable to fit every dog mom in the world! Our fur babies are family and this is a little gift to remember them. Perfect for fur moms, fur dads, dog lovers, dog moms, dog dads, and animal lovers. Whatever you want to call yourself, this is the perfect gift for yourself! Comes in sterling silver, gold, and rose gold.
20 .ACNE STUDIOS Dog-Print Cotton Poplin Shirt – Made in collaboration with British artist Lydia Blakeley, Acne Studios’ poplin shirt features a prize dog print from the international dog show, Crufts. It’s cut from lightweight cotton poplin to a relaxed silhouette, this shirt taps into the label’s minimalist Scandinavian aesthetic with a neutral colour palette and clean finish. For an eclectic twist that’s typically Acne, the white base is printed with a painting of a whippet by British artist Lydia Blakely. We’d team with checked trousers and sneakers. Tag us in your posts to show us how you style yours!
21.Andrea Caceres Custom Drawing – We want custom artwork of our dogs aaaall over our homes. There’s no beating around that bush! Andrea Caceres is an artist we truly love and can’t get enough of! You may have seen her live art drawing at The Pet Summit 2020! Andrea Caceres is an illustrator, designer and book maker based in NYC. Her illustrations and textiles have been commissioned by clients such as Crane Stationery, FFF, JCrew, Snapchat, Finn+Emma, The farmers dog and more.
22. The Pet Summit – A first of its kind event that every dog mom, dog dad, dog lover needs to attend! Although it had to go virtual for it’s inaugural event, tickets are still being sold to access all of the content until April 2021!The Pet Summit offers over 75 educational classes, workshops, live panels, Q&A, and more! Focusing on YOU, the pet influencer or the pet blogger. Grab your ticket before they go back up in price!!